quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

Conversations with myself, or How to remain sane, or How to have fun, or Whatever


  • me:r u better?
  • me:im always
  • me:right
  • me:r u questioning me
  • me:always
  • me:right
  • me:so, the weekend
  • me:what about it
  • me:doing stuff
  • me:still dont know
  • me:that box
  • me:which one
  • me:the small one
  • me:maybe
  • me:or the big one
  • me:not even started
  • me:i know right
  • me:right
  • me:not in the mood
  • me:right
  • me:right
  • me:apart from that
  • me:it all depends
  • me:on
  • me:if it rains
  • me:and if it doesnt
  • me:it all depends
  • me:on
  • me:the disposition to go out
  • me:right
  • me:right
  • me:yeah
  • me:so
  • me:basically it all depends on both
  • me:rain and disposition
  • me:yea
  • me:right
  • me:good to know
  • me:always a pleasure to help

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário