quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

so today woke up early went for double coffee with headphones
  • ngp:momomononoonnoononnon
  • me:(taking off the earbuds) im sorry?
  • ngp:the face you're doing, looking at us.
  • me:(completely lost) face. what face. looking at what.
  • ngp:looking at us talking, you're doing faces.
  • me:O.o
  • me:first, you're in a public place, probably talking loud, if you dont wanna ppl staring at you, go home. second, i can't hear a word ppl are saying around me, bc im listening to an orchestra rehearsal and when a violin glitches i do whatever i want with my face. third, rest assured i was not looking at you; you're not my type, and fourth, its my face, i do whatever i want with it. are we clear. yes, of course we are. now, go back to your life and let me finish my coffee.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário