quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

Conversations with myself, or How to remain sane, or How to have fun, or Whatever


  • me:when this all started
  • me:i dont remember, do you
  • me:no
  • me:long time ago, i think
  • me:yeah
  • me:im trying to remember, but zero
  • me:too much information
  • me:but u love me right
  • me:sure, couldnt live without you
  • me:ok
  • me:but i dont like you all the time
  • me:when
  • me:it depends
  • me:on wat
  • me:your behaviour
  • me:i see
  • me:you're such a disappointment sometimes
  • me:you're not behind
  • me:i know
  • me:we complement each other
  • me:until the day they discover the left side of the brain can survive without the right side, yes, sweety, after that, its bye bye baby bye bye
  • me:your lil piece of
  • me:wat
  • me:im thinking.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário